Trinidad TB-21 GT from Lionheart with military variants
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trinidad TB-21 GT from Lionheart with military variants

Trinidad TB-21 GT from Lionheart with military variants

Just noticed this from Bill's Facebook page.
    Apparently there's a time-limited 20% reduction

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lionh...13402895337648
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Heck yeah! I have just about everything he has produced, and I love the Trinidad series. Getting this asap! Thanks for the HU.

Why isn't this release a sticky?

Good question Ed...
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

It's nice. Good features, good paints, flies well. Bout to put another hour on it while I have a few minutes.

Icon22

I bought is yesterday. I love it.
    Sue

Cool aircraft!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    ​I'll be buying it just for the Aussie outback paint .

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Not for DX10

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    ​I'll be buying it just for the Aussie outback paint .
    I was about to push the buy button when I read the disclosure.."This package will not work with DX10"

That is a shame - would have purchased it otherwise but I value DX10 and DX10 Fixer highly.

Is this a new issue or update of the previous Trinidad model for FSX? It has always been one of my favourite GA aircraft in both 9 and X.

Lionheart announcements should come with credit card warnings.......

From his Facebook page:

"I originally built one probably 10 years ago for FS2004. This one features an entirely new fuselage, interior, seats and panel are totally new, all built in 3DS Max with high resolution polygon construction."
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

That is V2

and as owner of V1 ( Tobago+Trinidad ) NO completely no comparison

Roland
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-7-9_17-11-12-143.jpg   2016-7-9_17-11-49-400.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Spikehughes View Post
    I was about to push the buy button when I read the disclosure.."This package will not work with DX10"

That is a shame - would have purchased it otherwise but I value DX10 and DX10 Fixer highly.
    I too only fly in FsX Dx10 (with Steve's Fixer) and I can't imagine what doesn't work as it is advertised for P3D all versions, which usually means Dx10 will work too.
    SYSTEM :
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I too only fly in FsX Dx10 (with Steve's Fixer) and I can't imagine what doesn't work as it is advertised for P3D all versions, which usually means Dx10 will work too.
    That might be wrong.
    Keep in mind there are a lot of FS9 aircrafts that display perfectly in P3D (without any prop/windows behind the clouds issues) while they appear all grey/white in FSX DX10.
    P3D might be DX11, but it's also a different graphic engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    That might be wrong.
    Keep in mind there are a lot of FS9 aircrafts that display perfectly in P3D (without any prop/windows behind the clouds issues) while they appear all grey/white in FSX DX10.
    P3D might be DX11, but it's also a different graphic engine.
    Then I imagine with the Dx10 fixer it should work, except perhaps it could have the behind the clouds issue but if it works in Dx9 then that wouldn't be a problem as behind the clouds is the same whether in Dx9 or 10.
    SYSTEM :

Before buying it a couple of days ago I emailed Bill Ortis to verify his DX10 disclaimer. He's correct, it does not work in FSX with DX10 - not only terrible glass distortion but really sick performance. Simply switching to DX9 on Steve's Fixer panel eliminates the distortion and performance becomes as advertised.

Has anyone spotted a 'manifold pressure' gauge yet?

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    Has anyone spotted a 'manifold pressure' gauge yet?
    ...or Fuel Flow gauge. I've e-mailed LHC Support. Pictures on-line seem to show a combination Manifold Pressure/
    Fuel Flow gauge, appearing almost identical to the one in the FSX Maule, immediately below the RPM gauge where
    in the LHC Trinidad the digital EGT/CHT display is located. In the on-line pictures, this display was located up and to
    the right where in the lHC Trinidad there is a steam gauge version of the EGT/CHT display.

Mind you, these on-line photos are probably of older variants of the Trinidad.

In any case, a minor puzzle, not detracting from my enjoyment of the plane, or hindering my flying it.

Thanks - Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    ...or Fuel Flow gauge. I've e-mailed LHC Support. Pictures on-line seem to show a combination Manifold Pressure/
    Fuel Flow gauge, appearing almost identical to the one in the FSX Maule, immediately below the RPM gauge where
    in the LHC Trinidad the digital EGT/CHT display is located. In the on-line pictures, this display was located up and to
    the right where in the lHC Trinidad there is a steam gauge version of the EGT/CHT display.

Mind you, these on-line photos are probably of older variants of the Trinidad.

In any case, a minor puzzle, not detracting from my enjoyment of the plane, or hindering my flying it.

Thanks - Rob
    There is no MP gauge. According to specs from the actual aircraft, it is handled electronically. I understand none of that, just relating what Bill told me when I asked about the same thing.

Very very nice addon.It reminds me when some years ago I flew
    11 hours the Socata TB9 Tampico, the cockpit is basically the same. The Israeli air force paint is very special!!! Great work LHC
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    There is no MP gauge. According to specs from the actual aircraft, it is handled electronically. I understand none of that, just relating what Bill told me when I asked about the same thing.
    From what I've gleaned, picture-wise, the lower left gauge in the right side panel is a combo manifold pressure ("M' on the needle) and fuel flow ('F' on the needle) gauge.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    After purchasing this aircraft I visited Dr. Google and found 26 Australian Trinidads. 25 of the were the TB-20 variant with only one being the TB-21 GT. The TB-21 GT that has been produced here is a 3 blade constant speed propeller model while the 25 models I have found are 2 blade props. Does LHC have any intention to produce the TB-20 model or do I use painter's licence to get more Aussie Trinidads out there.

In the meantime I will do another search.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    From what I've gleaned, picture-wise, the lower left gauge in the right side panel is a combo manifold pressure ("M' on the needle) and fuel flow ('F' on the needle) gauge.
    Just tested an update for the Trinidad which includes the gauge you speak of. I'm sure it will be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieMan View Post
    After purchasing this aircraft I visited Dr. Google and found 26 Australian Trinidads. 25 of the were the TB-20 variant with only one being the TB-21 GT. The TB-21 GT that has been produced here is a 3 blade constant speed propeller model while the 25 models I have found are 2 blade props. Does LHC have any intention to produce the TB-20 model or do I use painter's licence to get more Aussie Trinidads out there.

In the meantime I will do another search.
    The TB-20 is being developed by Just Flight. As much as I love Lionheart models and have many of them (And was really tempted by this one to be honest), I will go for the Just Flight one when ready, simply because I will be able to depict many Greek ones flying over here.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Just tested an update for the Trinidad which includes the gauge you speak of. I'm sure it will be forthcoming.
    Thanks for that.

Members who have read this thread: 0