Graphics card anyone?

Thread: Graphics card anyone?

Graphics card anyone?

I know this isn't the best by far, but since I installed the GTX 970, I don't really have a use for my old one. It's an ASUS GeForce 650Ti with 2gig of Ram. It might help someone move up a few notches where buying a new one isn't possible right now so if you're interested let me know via PM. I won't be able to send it out till next weekend as I'm heading out of town for a week.

One request and it has been claimed by one of our members. So it will be going out to him when I get back in town next week.

That's a really nice gesture Falcon, way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    That's a really nice gesture Falcon, way to go.
    Thanks Sundog, just thought it could go to better use than sitting in my parts box in the closet, lol.

Blog Entries
    You're a good guy Ed...you have always been generous with the flightsim community
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

very cool Ed,just another notch in your "Super nice guy" status.and im not being a smart aleck,way to go man ^5 (thats a high five)

VERY nice of you, Ed!!!

My graphics card:

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/...870_P2DIS2GD5/

It is presently working fine, but I know there will come a day when it will NOT. So much improvement has happened recently in the graphic card technology. Can someone please recommend a reasonably priced card that will outperform what I have? Thanks. NC

Just wanted to thank Ed for the graphics card. Thanks!!!
    Greg :USA-flag:

Members who have read this thread: 0