Another small deck to land on: P72 Centinela

Thread: Another small deck to land on: P72 Centinela

Another small deck to land on: P72 Centinela

Another small deck to test your capabilities with the helicopter. The P 72 Centinela (Sentinel) is one of the four Serviola-class patrol boats built in 1990 by Navantia for the Spanish Armada. They are designed to navigate at sea for long periods of time and sea conditions to rough seas without significant degradation of their capabilities. They have a flight deck that allows them to operate medium-sized helicopters, usually Bell 212. Now available at the warbirds section at soh

Safe landings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails centinela.jpg  

Nice one Alberto

ATB
    DaveB

The models look great, however with my helicopter skills I will not even try to land on it........ Just a low pass and admiring the view, and that will be it.

Cheers,
    Huub

I thought a 212 might be pushing it a bit but there's a surprising amount of space back there..

I've a feeling those guardrails either side of the rear flightdeck would struck too during flying stations though
    ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I thought a 212 might be pushing it a bit but there's a surprising amount of space back there..

I've a feeling those guardrails either side of the rear flightdeck would struck too during flying stations though
    ATB
    DaveB
    You´re right. I felt I should have placed them horizontally, but that is their position in all the pictures I have seen. And yes, the ship has a good deck for a small patrol ship as she is.

Members who have read this thread: 0