Carenado King Air 350 released

Thread: Carenado King Air 350 released

They do know that Milviz did the almost exact same aircraft and avionics combo, don't they?

Milviz's is still not finished. As far as I know, still in Alpha.

I don't think that you can buy the Milviz King Air any longer until they re-open the early access sale later this year

........... well , any takers yet ??

Blog Entries
    I've got both earlier Caranado King Air models and the Milviz 350. All very nice and individually unique. Not sure I'd be ready to step up on this one.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

....first impression, classic Carenado, love the eye candy. Not a "systems guy" by any stretch, just love the look and sound .... another winner !

As the Milviz version might not make it into production (just my personal opinion) I'll be going for the Carenado 350.
    Carenado releases suits my simplistic tastes.
    And I like the eye candy.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

The MV will be in production, just a complete rehash of many systems, going from the Universal FMS to the more accurate Collins to work with the ProLine 21 cockpit was key. I purchased the C90GTi update to check out Carenado's version of the PL21 suite, very basic from someone that uses the box real world. This looks like the GTi VC merged into the 350i model, and a few outstanding bugs have yet to be fixed for the C90. For those that don't care to program things or update nav data, this may be the model to get.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Will pick this one up as I have written off the Milviz prepaid costs, no matter lack of indepth systems of carenado.
    Will never prepay for a plane ever again and neither support Milviz ever again. Just plain rudimentary principle for me.
    they have ample time to keep developing and release other aircraft but dont finish 350. So if they have capacity for keep releasing planes then surely it could have been used to finish a promised plane and then releasing other planes.

Another one where I can say Carenado releases suits my simplistic tastes. I want to fly the plane not use it as a study sim for real live environment. I already have there B200 and we have already between the simmers corrected many many thing. I guess the same will happen again and we will get it to a 95% acceptable condition again as with the B200

Quote Originally Posted by snow_white View Post
    Will pick this one up as I have written off the Milviz prepaid costs, no matter lack of indepth systems of carenado.
    Will never prepay for a plane ever again and neither support Milviz ever again. Just plain rudimentary principle for me.
    they have ample time to keep developing and release other aircraft but dont finish 350. So if they have capacity for keep releasing planes then surely it could have been used to finish a promised plane and then releasing other planes.

Another one where I can say Carenado releases suits my simplistic tastes. I want to fly the plane not use it as a study sim for real live environment. I already have there B200 and we have already between the simmers corrected many many thing. I guess the same will happen again and we will get it to a 95% acceptable condition again as with the B200
    Milviz make very high quality products, but I don't agree with their production/release policy. Personally, when I have to wait too much for one product, I completely loose interest on it, even when it's released. Personally I'd like to know about WIP only short time before the final release and not some YEARS before, it's simply frustrating, so my natural reaction is to ignore them.
    The more you do, the less you dream

Dear snow_white,

Did you receive the progress report on the King Air that we sent out last month?
    If not, please PM me your order number.

Best wishes - Kat

Snow White, constructive comments about any aircraft are always welcome. Degrading comments about any developer are a definite no no. If you have problems with a developer please contact them directly. Do not post your problems here. End of story.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    Dear snow_white,

Did you receive the progress report on the King Air that we sent out last month?
    If not, please PM me your order number.

Best wishes - Kat
    Yes I did (same as one on 28 Sept 2015 and 15 Jan 2016) and frankly lost all interest and not willing to wait another 6 months for completing your 350. I fully understand your position as explained. Just lost interest and lesson learned iro prepaying for something. Other aircraft I have from you have always been very good.

All the best with your intended 350 release, I know it will surely be an amazing release when it is released, I just wont be flying it - no matter how good it is going to be. just developed a little negativity around your KA350.

No hard feelings.

keep well

Quote Originally Posted by snow_white View Post
    Yes I did (same as one on 28 Sept 2015 and 15 Jan 2016) and frankly lost all interest and not willing to wait another 6 months for completing your 350. I fully understand your position as explained. Just lost interest and lesson learned iro prepaying for something. Other aircraft I have from you have always been very good.

All the best with your intended 350 release, I know it will surely be an amazing release when it is released, I just wont be flying it - no matter how good it is going to be. just developed a little negativity around your KA350.

No hard feelings.

keep well
    If you have truly lost interest, as you so empathically repeat, why do you continue to bring up your interest?

Thats the idea.. taking the momentum from an unfinished and a long awaited product, and the market share will significantly be swifted. SWS Phantom did pretty well with the tacpack ready F4. Aerosoft did quite well too while FSLabs was (and still) postponed. If Carenado announces a DC6 in the near future, I will gladly forget PMDG DC-6 for now, and probably will lose interest when it is released.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post
    Thats the idea.. taking the momentum from an unfinished and a long awaited product, and the market share will significantly be swifted. SWS Phantom did pretty well with the tacpack ready F4. Aerosoft did quite well too while FSLabs was (and still) postponed. If Carenado announces a DC6 in the near future, I will gladly forget PMDG DC-6 for now, and probably will lose interest when it is released.
    ummm....I called that market behavior "Abacus Syndrome" in another forum.

I'm thinking that the thread's title is "Carenado King Air 350 released". I can't understand the connection of its purpose which is about the release of a product with what some of us believe about another product. Also I can't understand what is wrong with a developer who is choosing to take some more time and spend more development funds, against his income prospects, just to please those of us which want more perfection. Finally I can't understand how can we be so rude when we receive a nice and polite response provided only for helping us, and we insist on criticizing.

I hope that this thread created for announcing a new product, won't be compromised and locked because some of us choose to make it a battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by GB View Post
    I'm thinking that the thread's title is "Carenado King Air 350 released". I can't understand the connection of its purpose which is about the release of a product with what some of us believe about another product. Also I can't understand what is wrong with a developer who is choosing to take some more time and spend more development funds, against his income prospects, just to please those of us which want more perfection. Finally I can't understand how can we be so rude when we receive a nice and polite response provided only for helping us, and we insist on criticizing.

I hope that this thread created for announcing a new product, won't be compromised and locked because some of us choose to make it a battleground.
    Definitely agree with the quote. Please let us get back on subject, the Carenado King Air 350. Thanks.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Definitely agree with the quote. Please let us get back on subject, the Carenado King Air 350. Thanks.
    Which is just fine for my simplistic tastes, looks superb, flies fine and it has enough bells and whistles for a simple suck like me.
    I'm happy.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Dear snow_white,

For some reason you missed the last update sent out at the end of May. Please PM me with your address or order number and I will make sure you get the progress report. I believe it will cheer you up.

Best wishes - Kat

Members who have read this thread: 0