Suwon-Korea

Thread: Suwon-Korea

Suwon-Korea

As there is some interest in Korean war scenery, i thought i'd make this available, i knock'd it up for my own use about a year ago and never planned to release it, but i figured i'd offer it up as-is, its basic, needs refining and some extra parking but is you'rs to play with as you wish. You should have John Strimpson yellow airfield vhs installed and Hobbs AAF base by Tako_Kichi for the Usaaf vhs library's, found in the SOH FSX scenery library.

Ian
    You did a great job on this scenery, thanks for offering it up!
    Cheers!

The Old MSgt

Thank you very much for this

Greetings
    Klaus

Blog Entries
    Thanks Ian - will check this out tonight.

I opened the zip out of curiosity, though, at the office - noticed a traffic file. Curious if that ties in the AI John Young F-86s to something ...

cheers,

dl

noticed a traffic file. Curious if that ties in the AI John Young F-86s to something ...
    Thanks, and yes, i forgot it was in there but its for JY's F-86, there are 2 plane's performing T and G's for a couple of hour's, but mostly static, if anyone wants to do a better traffic file, there more than welcome.

cheers ian

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    Thanks, and yes, i forgot it was in there but its for JY's F-86, there are 2 plane's performing T and G's for a couple of hour's, but mostly static, if anyone wants to do a better traffic file, there more than welcome.

cheers ian
    Cool - thanks Ian.

Any period airfield is appreciated, even if bare. Static is better than bare, and AI better than static. So this is already a great addition - thanks.

dl

Members who have read this thread: 0