Chodo AI Traffic 1952.zip

Thread: Chodo AI Traffic 1952.zip

Chodo AI Traffic 1952.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: AI Traffic for Chodo 1952

Intense traffic on Air (MigAley) and on Sea around Korea.

There is a map inside that will show the traffic zone to you. There are three US Carrier Groups in the sea round Korea. US Airforce is present with F-86 and B-29. Mig 15 is flying on Korean side.

You will find 6 Airbases in this package. They are not very detailed but you will need them to get the Ai traffic into air.

Korea : ZYDD Antung ( best detaild because it is just on the entry to the Mig Aley.)
    NKCU (low detail)
    NKMP (low detail)
    NKKC (just even no detail)

I will do better bases in the near future. For now they are only needed for the AI-traffic.

US-Bases : U000 and U001 (Bases you can not land, becaus they are under water in the ocean. I just need them to get the US-AI traffic on the right way. )

2 big US Carrier Groups (group 1 and group 2) with new painted carriers Essex Class, an 1 smaler group (group 3) with the USS_CVE118_Sicily. All carriers you can land on.

For the scenery pleas make a own path or put all things into the chodo-1952 path of mark. So you will get the traffic only if that scenery is activ. Activat it in FSX

All AI-ships go to FSX / Sim Objects/ Boats
    All AI-plans go to your ai planes path.

Nothing else to do. Not very hard :-)

Have fun with it.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Chodo AI Traffic 1952.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Tucson,Arizona(Land of the Winged Relics)

Chodo AI Traffic 1952 zip

Klaus.

I downloaded your above Chodo AI Traffic 1952.zip file. The only thing in this download is the AI traffic file itself. If the Bases/AI planes/ and AI ships to be added, should be in the above download. They are not in this download?.

I do have the Korean War Chodo 1952 scenery downloaded, not installed yet etc.

George

Members who have read this thread: 0