QH-50C DASH _X.zip

Thread: QH-50C DASH _X.zip

Members +
    Blog Entries

QH-50C DASH _X.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Helicopters

Description: QH-50C Drone, Anti-Submarine Helicopter entered service in 1962-3 as one of the primaryASW weapons aboard Knox class FF's and FRAMII ASW DD's.

Updated to FSX native by LLS.

model: Lasse Lindh, 2003.

Rotor disc's, MK46's, pylons, fiddling and releasable MK46 object, effects controller by LLS.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit QH-50C DASH _X.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you. Looks nice but how do you launch the torpedo's? Nothing in the "readme" about that. And there is no cockpit?

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Henk.
    For the release-able Mk46, you have to add the 'droppable object' line to a saved flight file, the first one of the three files generated for a saved flight.
    The pair on the model are on station 2 weight condition. I was trying to get a visibility condition that worked in real-time, those I could only get to show when parked- annoying! No, no VC or cockpit- the control stations were a box with an electro-mechanical three axis indicator on the pad for launch and recovery, and a radar repeater down in the coal-hole...er, in the CIC. I suppose you could copy the model file, rename 'QH-50_int', and add to the cfg. The eyepoint is roughly down between the torps where the TV camera is. It had a B206 2d panel on one of the windows- error messages, and a bit silly, so I replaced those with sub-hunting gear.

Thank your for the answer. But Sorry. I don't understanding anything of the quote. Or is this chopper only for CFS2?

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    For the release-able Mk46, you have to add the 'droppable object' line to a saved flight file, the first one of the three files generated for a saved flight.

Is there somebody else who's understand the quote of Lazarus, or can explain to me what he means?

Members who have read this thread: 0