Screenshots! 2

Thread: Screenshots! 2

Screenshots! 2

With the advent of WOFF 3 and its new shaders (and the Screenshots! thread having reached 60 pages!), I thought it was perhaps time for a new thread, starting with an ETO shot of a P-38 using the terrain and shaders imported from WOFF 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-38_WOFF.jpg  

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    Looks really great.. a far cry from 2002!

woff should sell / make a ww2 terrain for cfs3 I would buy!

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

I have to admit, I bought WOFF just to lift the terrain out of it (although I do occasionally fly it). Took this nice shot this evening:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B-29 100.jpg  

A couple of one my favorite aircraft in one of my favorite skins. Spitfire VB returning from a scrap over France, Summer 1941.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Threedp View Post
    With the advent of WOFF 3 and its new shaders (and the Screenshots! thread having reached 60 pages!), I thought it was perhaps time for a new thread, starting with an ETO shot of a P-38 using the terrain and shaders imported from WOFF 3.
    Good idea Threedp! Here are some low quality screenies of the new shaders in my stock testbed, showing some of Airfighter's vehicles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vehicles7.jpg   vehicles8.jpg   Airfighter 3.jpg   vehicles2.jpg   vehicles3.jpg   vehicles4.jpg  

vehicles9.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    Also some stock campaign pics. It comes alive once the terrain and aircraft textures look good with the new shaders...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G_ship May-16.jpg   Typhoon May-16.jpg   Stock Campaign May-16.jpg   88mmFlak May-16.jpg   p-38 May-16.jpg   p-47 May-16.jpg  

How does one post larger images like the Spitfires above? Mine always come in small.

I use imageshack to host the photos and just post the links here. It's free, it allows you to post your screenshots in full resolution, and it doesn't load SOH down with a bunch of attachments.

I'll have to buy a new PC....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

now that everything looks pretty.... lets get the eto 1.5single missions / campaigns to run without crashing etc..

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Amen Brother....

A New Skin for DPC Korea as ROK F-51 #18

US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Excellent work Major! More KTO!

Members who have read this thread: 0