New mods of planes, DP and Air files by Dasuto247

Thread: New mods of planes, DP and Air files by Dasuto247

New mods of planes, DP and Air files by Dasuto247

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: This package contains customized planes, DP's, airfiles of various CFS2 aircraft (primarily overhauled planes) optimized for various missions I released and will release, so figured I would share. See README in the download for details.

Included whole aircraft are:

SBD-3
    SBD-5
    SBD-6

SB2C-1C
    SB2C-3
    SB2C-4
    SB2C-5

TBD-1

P-38G

P-38H

P-38J

P-38L

TBF

TBM1C

TBD1

DP's and airfiles included are for F4U1, F4U1A, D3A Val, B5N Kate, Early and later F6F3 Hellcat, F6F5 Hellcat, G4M1 and G4M2 Betty.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit New versions of planes, DP and Air files.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rear Gun Fix AI Planes for Dasuto247's Missions.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - American

Description: One thing that always annoyed me is how AI SBD and TBD never seemed to fire their rear guns at me or AI planes when attacking. After some searching I came across Nibbio's "reargunfix" that explained the problem. I quickly tested it and was delighted it work, but found that all guns were assigned to one trigger.After changing this in the DP and testings, noticed the SBD and TBD did not defend themselves as did on previous test. I am assuming AI needs the trigger assigned to both? So I changed it back to where both forward guns and rear guns were fired by the "gun" trigger.Obviously this is an issue when player is flying and does not want to waste forward gun ammo when firing the rear. I decided to create separate "AI" SBD's and TBd's to use and fly the "regular" version with different triggers.This works well as in tests, the SBD's defend themselves from enemy fighters pretty well.Rear guns were also set to .30 cal

Included are my redo's of OH SBD2 as "AI" versions of SBD2, 3,5, and 6.These versions have nibbio's rear gun fix added in. TBD1 AI version is also included.

Now when flying as the Japanese and attacking (SBD gunners are a threat now) watch out.

My missions from now on will include the "regular" OH SBD as player aircraft and the "AI" version for others, so will need these planes.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Rear Gun Fix AI Planes for Dasuto247's Missions.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Dasuto247,

Thank you very much for these, well done!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Yes, what Rami said!
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

D3A1 and D3A2 Val.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - Japanese

Description: A revamped version of OH D3A1 Val including slightly increased horsepower and fuel capacity to match history. A "new" D3A2 created from D3A1 OH model.The "2" has 1300 HP and increased fuel capacity for a marked improvement over the D3A1.These planes will be needed for some upcoming IJN missions.

Needs a better panel etc, but could not get one i found to work.If you can, let me know.

Thanks to B24 guy for the OH Val, Uncletgt for the excellent 582ku paint scheme.

Make sure to check out the readme.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit D3A1 and D3A2 Val.zip

Thanks Dasuto247! Now I'm gonna have to go back and update my stock planes again.

TW
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!

Thanks

Hi Dasuto
    Thanks for these.

Cheers
    Stuart

Thanks for your work on this and the missions Dasuto
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Thanks Dasuto247.

I will be putting your TBDs into my BPF campaigns.

There are not that many missions where the IJAAF came up to meet the BPF TBDs, but there are a couple....
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

DD, I think you mean TBFs?
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kurt View Post
    DD, I think you mean TBFs?

Lol I was about to say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog73 View Post
    Thanks Dasuto247.

I will be putting your TBDs into my BPF campaigns.

There are not that many missions where the IJAAF came up to meet the BPF TBDs, but there are a couple....
    Glad you will use them. If I recall I also added an alternate fuel selector so could select the wing fuel tanks, finally get some range out of TBF's.

Fidenza, Northern Italy, 65 miles south of Milano

Icon14 Let me join the thank you crew!

Wonderful work Dasuto247!
    THANK YOU!!!!

KH
    My wee mods here at the Outhouse:

FileUploadName=kelticheart

Members who have read this thread: 0