FS9 Grumman Mallard

Thread: FS9 Grumman Mallard

FS9 Grumman Mallard

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian Props

Description: FS2004 Only Grumman G-73 Mallard v1.0

by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak

Pkg incl 2 models, custom panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 7 liveries.

May 2016

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FS9 Grumman Mallard
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

A few more shots ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cabin-Chalks.jpg   cabin-TCA.jpg   ClassicCabin01.jpg   ClassicCabin02.jpg   cockpit01.jpg   cockpit02.jpg  

ext-C-Gent.jpg   ext-Chalks.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

... and the final pics of the Mallard in this release.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ext-House.jpg   ext-Housefly (Medium).jpg   ext-N2954.jpg   ext-TCA.jpg   ext-TCAwater.jpg   ext-Wien.jpg  

Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    What a wonderful aircraft for FS9 and FSX guys...THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Truly wonderful. Thanks a million! She flys like a dream.

Thanks for the comments; greatly appreciated. :-)

My thanks go out to Rachael (Firekitten), Manecas (Rui Cristina), Nigel, Wellis, and Roman Stoviak who invested so much time in these products.

And of course, all of the folks who kept the faith in the FS9 thread as we coerced this to the finish line.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thanks for the comments; greatly appreciated. :-)

My thanks go out to Rachael (Firekitten), Manecas (Rui Cristina), Nigel, Wellis, and Roman Stoviak who invested so much time in these products.

And of course, all of the folks who kept the faith in the FS9 thread as we coerced this to the finish line.
    Thank you so much, girl and guys! What a lovely wee plane. She handles great and gruntles like one may expect from a Nigel-(re)produced P&W R-1340. Such a joy!

Cheers,
    Maarten

Definitely a very nice plane for cruising around in. Flying over the shorelines along eastern Australia, the Mallard really has them turning their heads. A real eye-popper and well worth the wait.

Hats off to you, Milton, and your gallant team for your efforts. Much appreciated.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Once again Milton and Co. give us an outstanding airplane!

And of course, I just HAD to start playing around with the paint scheme etc.

Based on the 1024 file it's not as crisp as it could be, but now that I like what I see, I will, time permitting, most likely redo it on the 2048 files to clean it up a bit.

so... my take on South Pacific Airways. I've also done it in blues, but the grays look so darn classy! Especially on the Classic model with the executive interior.

cheers, and thank you again Milton!
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grumman Mallard at the beach 2.jpg   VH-SAA in flight.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    And of course, I just HAD to start playing around with the paint scheme etc.

Based on the 1024 file it's not as crisp as it could be, but now that I like what I see, I will, time permitting, most likely redo it on the 2048 files to clean it up a bit.

so... my take on South Pacific Airways. I've also done it in blues, but the grays look so darn classy! Especially on the Classic model with the executive interior.

cheers, and thank you again Milton!
    David
    Thank you David; that's a great looking paint scheme. I'm with you; love the colors.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thank you David; that's a great looking paint scheme. I'm with you; love the colors.
    Ended up with the afternoon free after trimming the hedge and cutting lawn, so have finished redoing the fuselage... it's all cleaned up and looks much better!!! This higher resolution 'from scratch' texture got rid of all the white 'ghosting' surrounding the greys.

Next step is the wings! but wife home now.. so....

Once I get them finished, I'll send them to you. I STILL have to rename everything on my laptop to add airplanes, so am not sure if any text I include in a read me to add to an airplane config will work for others. I got lucky with the A-26! :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cleaned up fuse.jpg  

and done! :-)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gray Mallard on the beach.jpg   Gray Mallard on the ramp 2.jpg   Gray Mallard on the ramp 3.jpg  

my maroon and gold trimmed Mallard

I've been working on airplane #2 for my fleet, and have started on a maroon and gold trimmed 'airliner' version. Reg is tentatively N733G, but other nationalities will be options!

Fuselage is striped but no registration yet, and some details to fill in. Wings not yet touched, so just plain white so far, trim ideas ongoing. Cabin has been re-upholstered.

I have done two fuselage bmp's, one with a white upper nose, the other with a more 'classic' dark one to match the main trim colour. Alpha channels reworked to give more reflective shine to the maroon and gold.

Hope you like it, and once done, it will be uploaded.

some in progress images, and now.. off to do some South Pacific flying!

cheerio!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new scheme cabin.jpg   new scheme 1.jpg   new scheme 2.jpg   new scheme dark nose.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0