AnKors_Shaders_29_Mar_16.zip

Thread: AnKors_Shaders_29_Mar_16.zip

AnKors_Shaders_29_Mar_16.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Other Add-Ons - Effects

Description: Now that WOFF 3.0 has been released AnKor has approved the release of the CFS3 compatible version of his shaders.

These files are installed into the CFS3 main directory the same way as AnKor's previous versions.

This package includes some of my personal modifications, including new water files in the Effects folder, and a couple of adjusted .fx files (the originals are included with - Copy added to the names) in the Shader30 folder. These adjusted .fx files include several new variables near their tops that will let you fine tune the look of some of the effects. The suggested values are listed in the comments for the variable.

The foamamount value in SeaWater.fx is dependent on the water files you're using and is the cut-off brightness that switches the rendering animation from water to foam. Using a different set of water files than the ones I've included will most likely require you to change this value.

The TextureMagic.ini file has the list of my animated gunsite files already included too. The bottom of this file is where you can make edits to customize what will be included or not in the new auto-adjustemnt of special effect brightnesses at night to fit your particular installation.

I've also edited several settings in the d3d8.ini like the FOV that you may want to change to fit your particular set-up better since I'm running at an extra wide 3840 x 1024 resolution.

MajorMagee

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AnKors_Shaders_29_Mar_16.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Good stuff, works great thank you.

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

Just got an install of CFS3- WOFF2 working!

I'm a newbie at CSF3 file structure, and have a question. The current readmes for Ankor's shaders refer to earlier install instructions - but I am unable to find those original instructions. Could someone point me towards them? Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 1