OT: Mutley Hanger previews DTG Flight School!

Thread: OT: Mutley Hanger previews DTG Flight School!

Lightbulb OT: Mutley Hanger previews DTG Flight School!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Cool. Honestly it looks like P3Dv2.5. Having flown v2.5 for more than a year I would say of only shown the screenshots that it was v2.5. Visually they look very much the same. Seriously. Curious about performance boost and what 1000xfsx means exactly? The trees are a huge difference though. They look much better...maybe it's my monitor though. They look like the trees from "Birds of Prey" which were amazingly done.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

I think it's safe to say that the rebirth of FS is finally upon us. When the full version of DFS is out (hopefully later this year), I am looking very much forward to being able to fly long range flights with any level of scenery without worry of VAS limits & OOM's. Most of my initial aircraft migration/purchase plans will likely involve high end tubeliners and other high end long range aircraft but hopefully, many of the current crop of FSX/P3D models will find a home in the new sim in due time. I will most likely keep FSX for a while to run some of my aircraft which I do not fly on long flights with (fighters, carrier ops, etc) as well as some aircraft which I will still use that will not likely be ported to to DFS/64bit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0