WOFF 3 Released

Thread: WOFF 3 Released

Truly amazing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Now that WOFF 3.0 has been released it's okay to share these files.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=161&linkid=21346
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Bye bye £27.36

Kev

nope select as country USA and you do not have to pay the TAX or VAT.

In WOFF 3 you can't choose missions anymore. What you get is what you get until you fly it. Even if you exit WOFF 3 and shut down your computer and restart everything WOFF 3 will only offer you the same mission over and over again until you fly it. You used to be able to pick Alternate Mission (or something like that) and it would offer you another mission. But now those buttons don't work like that anymore.

So WOFF 3 looks great, but I can't believe they did that to the campaign. I'm going back to WOFF 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    In WOFF 3 you can't choose missions anymore. What you get is what you get until you fly it. Even if you exit WOFF 3 and shut down your computer and restart everything WOFF 3 will only offer you the same mission over and over again until you fly it. You used to be able to pick Alternate Mission (or something like that) and it would offer you another mission. But now those buttons don't work like that anymore.

So WOFF 3 looks great, but I can't believe they did that to the campaign. I'm going back to WOFF 2.
    I have to look (next weekend) to verify this. Saying this because I had a fault after a mission that nothing was working only the leave the game button.

woff bought it but never got the game

This was in March 17th. I have since disputed this with my credit card company but nothing ever came of it and the credit is on hold very disappointed with this company. Shafto

Quote Originally Posted by Shafto View Post
    This was in March 17th. I have since disputed this with my credit card company but nothing ever came of it and the credit is on hold very disappointed with this company. Shafto
    Why not ask for an Paypal account?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    In WOFF 3 you can't choose missions anymore.
    Hey, they just fixed it. Now you can change missions again! And I just uninstalled WOFF 3 and went back to WOFF 2

Ok, back to WOFF 3 now. It looked beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    Now that WOFF 3.0 has been released it's okay to share these files.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=161&linkid=21346
    thanks I'll have to unbox the joystick again and try this

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

I have not run this game in months. I have this running stock cfs3 and just ankors released shaders. I chose cherbourg in a quick mission because I wanted to see the water with land, the metal aircraft like the The P-47D-25 show both water and sky reflection amazingly. It is seen on the spinner as well. The water looks real, HUGE almost scary sometimes to fly over. GOOD JOB!

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

It's amazing how good even the stock water looks. It was a horrible blue tarp before, and now...

yes and that shot is without configuring settings. Do you think woff will release a ww2 terrain that can be bough to use in cfs3?

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    Ya pays ya money, ya takes yer chances...

Just did a ship mission and the ships stand out well in the water, everyone should get this!

Members who have read this thread: 0