a friend passed.

Thread: a friend passed.

a friend passed.

i know this isnt airplane news,but its hit me hard.a woman i became friends with,began to help me with some of my needs,like changing my bedding and vacuuming,dusting ect.and weve become very good friends,her oldest son,Octavio and i went to school together and he was involved in Law Enforcement and so on.so we had a lot of contact,yet id never met his mother,and it was a couple of weeks of knowing her before i got the connection..lol..yep im dense at times..lol..well the middle brother Poncho,he had been a probation officer,but met a girl who got him into meth and cocain ,hes had two felony convictions since being fired by probation,last oct,he was arrested for asaulting his mother and father,carjacking an elderly person and other charges.he bailed out,and a week and a half ago he went nuts again and he and Ocatavio got into a ahuge fight,that ended with Octavio's index finger almost being biten clean off.

She called me today in tears,english is her second language as she is a mexican national ,she then told me that last night Octavio and his grilfriend kim were at dinner,when Octavio choked to death on a piece of meat.staff tried to do the heimlich and cpr to no good,and it took the ambulance to long to arrive,it had to travel more than 35 miles to the call..as there was a rush of calls and wrecks on the hill (I80)...anyway..my friend is gone without notice ...hard to take .

That's terrible! I don't know what to say, except that I wish you and your friend the best, and hope you'll get through this with time and love.

Such a tragedy, Dave. So sorry to hear about this. Pete

Members who have read this thread: 0