A2A T6 Texan

Thread: A2A T6 Texan

A2A T6 Texan

Im not one for doing brief reviews, but I had to. this plane to me has to be one of the most realsitc flight models I have flown. It may be accusiimed but it is not that complicated to get started and fly, but it does make you fly better. For instance, last night I was setting up a flight from EGFE to EINN. Started plane, which was not easy(not normal), and when it did it was running rough. Figurered it was carbon build up so thought id go any way. managed to get off teh ground but that roughness would not go away, so i returned and landed. Put her into the workshop, did a compression test and found I had 2 blown cylinders, no pressure. Very expensive engine rebuild. Good to go now. As for landing she is a joy but easy to get into those ground loops especially on wet runways. Of all there planes this is there best and worth the price, and i dont spend money like i used too.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Hear, hear.

I grew up with Tiger Moths and Chipmunks, so I was never a huge fan of the T-6. But I bought it anyway, because A2A have never failed me.

Nor did they this time. The aeroplane is an absolute delight to fly, with sound and "feel" that make it highly immersive. It's not particularly fast or maneuverable, just real.

Quote Originally Posted by ratty View Post
    But I bought it anyway, because A2A have never failed me.

Nor did they this time. The aeroplane is an absolute delight to fly, with sound and "feel" that make it highly immersive. It's not particularly fast or maneuverable, just real.
    I concur with every word .. I flown in but never Flown one .. early years of my life they simply went round and around and even into 10 at night around and round course then they sounded louder , simply a good fascination.

Members who have read this thread: 0