XFinity Talledega

Thread: XFinity Talledega

Lightbulb XFinity Talledega

Great to see Poole grab the win!
    With the way Logano was blocking, you could see the wreck coming at 5 laps out....(Other than this, Logano drove a heckuva race!)

And...LOTS OF BUMPER LOCKING....(NASCAR is going to have to look at this..)

Whoops - spoke too soon - Sadler wins!!!

(Now back to all the bumper locking that happened...)

Yep, Elliot Sadler won and on his birthday! Some really tight racing at Talladega, it will be interesting to see how the Sprint Cup Series drivers handle it. I'm not sure how NASCAR is going to give fair enforcement to the no pushing rule. Seems to me on the last restart there were a good number of cars with their bumpers locked together.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

The pushing rule enforcement is totally subjective therefore unfair. Being as there is no way to call it without error they should just eliminate the rule.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Seems to me on the last restart there were a good number of cars with their bumpers locked together.

Yup..................

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The pushing rule enforcement is totally subjective therefore unfair. Being as there is no way to call it without error they should just eliminate the rule.
    And yup.......

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Yep, Elliot Sadler won and on his birthday! Some really tight racing at Talladega, it will be interesting to see how the Sprint Cup Series drivers handle it. I'm not sure how NASCAR is going to give fair enforcement to the no pushing rule. Seems to me on the last restart there were a good number of cars with their bumpers locked together.
    It was just an ignorant wreck fest in Cup!! A lot of good cars tore up, that's all they showed me.

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    It was just an ignorant wreck fest in Cup!! A lot of good cars tore up, that's all they showed me.
    Unfortunately, that is normal for Talladega and Daytona.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Turns out the pushing rule only applies to Xfinity, in cup pushing is okay. NASCAR doesn't care because the bumpers don't line up so they can't push very well without wrecking which they showed in abundance Sunday.

Members who have read this thread: 0