Tenkuu developers studio - boeing 727-100f

Thread: Tenkuu developers studio - boeing 727-100f

Tenkuu developers studio - boeing 727-100f

Guys,

Danny Cummings recently posted a skin on AVSIM for the Boeing 727-100F made by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS).

Danny has been producing superb skins for the 727-100 pax versions, but I had no idea a freight version/base a/c had been produced by TDS.

Anyone seen it and if affirmative - where?

I understand that most of the hard-core SOH adherents regard any aluminium flying object without props an abomination akin to wearing brown shoes with grey flannel trousers, but I had to ask . . . . . .

Mal

Am a sometime closet tuber and watching closely the TDS -100 series develop. Have not seen a -100F model released as of yet.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Actually, I found -100F and -100QF models on the TDS Facebook page under "files" released in January.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Expat,

Many tks for that. I have not got a 'presence' on 'facebook' but presume that at some stage they will upload to AVSIM or FLIGHTSIM.
    Tks again

Mal

Lightbulb

'facebook'
    Me too I'm not there
    It's their choice .. but it's many people who do not want to be member .. for various reasons
    Hope this F model will be posted on some "decent" site !

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vonernsk View Post

I understand that most of the hard-core SOH adherents regard any aluminium flying object without props an abomination akin to wearing brown shoes with grey flannel trousers, but I had to ask . . . . . .

Mal
    Here's one who doesn't.
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

SOH-CM-2020
    Me too , I love flying tubes along with many other varieties.

But the way TDS arrange their updates mystifies me and even I have trouble knowing what's what.

Brilliant models, but it's a shame there's not a dedicated 727 panel to go with the TDS 727 rather than the default 737 panel.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteHam View Post
    Me too , I love flying tubes along with many other varieties.

But the way TDS arrange their updates mystifies me and even I have trouble knowing what's what.

Brilliant models, but it's a shame there's not a dedicated 727 panel to go with the TDS 727 rather than the default 737 panel.

Pete.
    There's good 727 panels (2D) made by HJG ( Historic Jetliners Group). IMO the real shame about the TDS 727 is the flight model : these liners fly quickly as a jet fighter. I simply can't stand the overspeed issue http://simviation.com/hjg/panels/boeing.htm
    The more you do, the less you dream

Lightbulb

About the FS2004 TDS B727 100F
    The author of the repaints (available at Avsim) write in the readme of latest repaint
    "Tested with FSX Only" Requires base model tds_727-100fsx.zip for FSX and tds_727-100fs9.zip for 2004. The FSX Cargo model file is located in the TDS 727 files area on Facebook. I personally haven't seen a fs9 model file.
    New! United States Postal Service Boeing 727-100F (N413EX)
    File Description:
    TDS Boeing 727-100F United States Postal Service (N413EX). The United States Postal Service, also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service, often abbreviated as USPS, is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson and David Biggar. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.
    Filename: tds_727_100f_usps_early.zip
    License: Freeware, limited distribution
    Added: 30th April 2016, 10:58:49
    Downloads: 121
    Author: Danny Cummings
    Size: 11580kb

I don't know about a full package release for the 100F, but there is a 200F base package release:
    http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib...._b727-200f.zip
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Just found a full release for the 100F in USPS colors:
    http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=195112

Edit: scratch that - it's just a texture release...
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    Here's one who doesn't.
    EDIT: A pair of Church's Brogues, combined with the right shade of grey flannel can be an impeccable combination

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    Here's one who doesn't.
    Here's another....

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

...and another...

Nothing like a good lure to get them out out of the closet - what!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vonernsk View Post
    Nothing like a good lure to get them out out of the closet - what!
    Oh we're here alright. You just found the right bell!

And now they're all here at the bar, must say how awesome it always is to see old buddies!

Soooooo...what's coming down, old friends?

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

Nigel,

Outstanding twin wasp radial sounds on the Mallard. This is such an authentic sound I keep on peering out of my hill-top erie hoping to see a Mallard plop down on the lake. Thanks to you for this icing on a very rich cake indeed.

Milton's team has again produced a beautiful rendition of a past age - thanks to them all. Lovely hand-flyer.

Changing back to the correct subject for this thread. Still no sign of the amazing TDS B727-100F base model on any of the normal sites. Anyone got a shortcut to where they have up-loaded it?

Mal

Blog Entries
    Thanks Mal.

Hope I can get some sweet music ready for the Grumman Mallard Turbo Prop version.

Haven't seen anything re the 727 yet.

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

If anyone wants the FB link its here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tds727/files/

For those that don't, usually one of the TDS painters puts it up at simviation/avsim/flightsim along with a new paint at some point.

Expat!

Thank you for putting up the facebook link for the Tenkuu Developers. I 'bit the bullet' and signed on. It appears that I am not alone in seeking out the F model of the 727-100.

Thankfully, the main designer Hiroshi, recently put up a download for the F model which I gratefully grabbed. Apart from the outstanding visual models, TDS aircraft can deploy a fascinating array of ground support vehicles and loaders when landed after a flight. Supporting sound files and excellent flight models complete these great offerings, together with an array of skilled and enthusiastic painters.

Rgds
    Mal

Yes, Hiroshi does terrific models. I have the 721 merged with the great CS VC and systems and it is a perfect match.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 721n800ak.jpg   721n800ak2.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0