Flysimware G44 Widgeon
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flysimware G44 Widgeon

Flysimware G44 Widgeon

Start working on this very nice Amphibian - Flysimware did a very good job on her - try to find some repaints without luck. So i try to do a few by myself

First paint is a recolored one of the package and new, grey interior parts. The originals are green.

ATB

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G44_01.jpg   G44_03.jpg   G44_02.jpg   G44_05.jpg   G44_04.jpg  

Hey Dirk, good to see someone post about this aircraft - and better yet, start work on some repaints. Thank you!

Outstanding repaint. Also what you have done inside the widgeon. My hanger door is open for this repaint .

Thanks for your kind words, gents - the first "repaint" is, as stated above, based on the civilian one from the package. I changed the colors, the reg.-nr. and add a few painted parts - flysimware did a very good "basejob" and repainting the widgeon is much easier than all the wonderfull Alabeo's.

Start working on this today - it is an early WIP-Shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G44_06.jpg  

Looks like another repaint for the hanger . Looking forward to downloading both.

So here we go - the first two packages are ready now. You could download them from my DropBox

Pack One : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax1jg5555wurumx/Pack%20One.zip?dl=0
    Pack Two : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ve38f3rrftq0qmp/Pack%20Two.zip?dl=0

Pack One contains the reworked interior and also the reworked civilian paint. Check Meijer Ad and Walgreens Ad. Pack Two contains two different Reg's for a yellow based Paint.

Hope you'll like it and happy flying

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G44_07.jpg  

My friend downloaded both repaints. Outstanding work. Again thank you for your hard work.

I'm happy you like them The next one is in the pipe - had a good day myself today ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G44_09.jpg  

Nice model!
    Here's one for the kiwi's:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thats a real nice one, JanKees

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    I'm happy you like them The next one is in the pipe - had a good day myself today ....
    Another work of art . outstanding as always.

JanKees. Great looking repaint.

Just bought this one with a discount coupon.

Question, I noticed a payload manager installer. Has anyone loaded that and what does it do?

Pontoons

Will the wing pontoons raise/lower? Some amphibious aircraft that have them will.

Looking at the pictures Butch.. I'd say not. They appear to be fixed with wire stressing the assembly.

ATB
    DaveB

As DaveB said - they are fix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G44_10.jpg  

I noticed after I had asked.

might as well paint another (still wip):

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

So here is my next .... I have added a few small details and updated my first repaints too. If you would like to have the updated one's, please download them again.

Download-link for Pack 3 :https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6q9b8sj55t09im/Pack%20Three.zip?dl=0

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G44_11.jpg  

Just so you'll know the hyper link is not active unless you copy and paste to the url of your browser.

So here is my next .... I have added a few small details and updated my first repaints too. If you would like to have the updated one's, please download them again.

Download-link for Pack 3 :https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6q9b8sj55t09im/Pack%20Three.zip?dl=0

As always outstanding repaint. Your are true master repainter

Notice one little issue with the brakes. They are touchy and if applied a little too hard the plane will flip over (upside down).

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Notice one little issue with the brakes. They are touchy and if applied a little too hard the plane will flip over (upside down).
    Yep, and any turns made above about 5kts will produce wing tip strikes. Very wobbly.

Doing some artwork for one shown above. I couldn't find a decent image to just lift and use so this is a wip.

Members who have read this thread: 0