Bad news from Califorina My grandpa is Not Doing Good

Thread: Bad news from Califorina My grandpa is Not Doing Good

Bad news from Califorina My grandpa is Not Doing Good

well i just got a call from my Parents in san diego My 90 Year old Grandpa is loosing the battle with Cancer He Is a Real trooper He had a amazing Life He was in WW2 in the navy Board a Jeep Carrier USS Prince Williams he survived Two Plane Crashes in WW2 One was a training Mission Other One was Failed landing on the carrier in bad weather now he is fighting for his Life again

from what i was told it does not look like he will last the day He was Really trying to fight this off he wanted to take me and my brother tuna fishing so please Keep Him in you keep him in your thoughts Thank you Friends

This is A Picture of Him in uniform when he first was in the navy

This next photo is him with his Dad

the photo below his Him Current times Happy as can be

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

he will be in my thoughts Mike.sounds like he is a hell of a man.thank you for sharing a bit of his life with us my friend.my thoughts will be of you and your folks as well,be a tough day and the weeks to come...always hard to lose a loved one.Dave

Blog Entries
    Looks like a great guy MIKE! We are losing our Greatest Generation and it is going to cost us if we don't learn from them. My prayers for him and your family!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Prayers and thoughts are with you.

thank you everyone
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    thank you everyone

Just learned this morning he passed away last night in his sleep he will be missed he had a great life and he has lots of family members who loved him he told me about his navy storys from ww2 I am going to miss him sad to see him go it's never good to see a ww2 vet pass he served his country in ww2 he was a amazing person he came home on his 21 birthday from the Pacific war

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    It's only an opinion, but it's my belief you need to sit down right now and put into writing, as best as you can remember it, everything he ever told you about his Navy experiences. As time goes on your own memory will begin to fade and many fascinating details from his stories will be lost to this. Get it down in writing now and figure out some way of ensuring his story is passed on within the family. It helps you to know where your family has been, what it has endured, and what it has contributed to this country. It will help give you a sense of ownership in this place as well.

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. He had a good long run.

sorry to hear he passed Mike...best wishes to you

My condolences as well. I know what it's like to loose loved ones as I've managed somehow to outlive everyone in my family. It's very surreal to know that one is the last member of what was a very large extended family.

My prayers will be offered for the repose of his soul, and for the remaining family.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Blog Entries
    wow sorry to hear this
    Look What I Have Become!

Sad News....
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Icon9 Reply...

Cirrus,

You have my deepest condolences, and I also want to express my appreciation, respect, and admiration for your grandfather's life and dedicated service.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Cirrus,

You have my deepest condolences, and I also want to express my appreciation, respect, and admiration for your grandfather's life and dedicated service.

thank you so much its going to be crazy up in san diego next weekend we will be up there with all of the family members

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Cirrus, I'm very sorry that he passed away. I'm sending prayers to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksand View Post
    Cirrus, I'm very sorry that he passed away. I'm sending prayers to you and your family.

thank you very much every one He was a great person and he will be missed

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

May God Bless all your family in this tough time. Ameen!

Very sad to read. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this hard time. He did have a great run though. Many thanks for his service to us all!

thank you ever one

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 0