FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 276

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 (2).jpg   3 (2).jpg   4 (2).jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Stunning shots, Menef! Just a question.. Are those the Ssw AV8B default textures? They looks to me very photorealistic and pretty!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cortomalteseit View Post
    Stunning shots, Menef! Just a question.. Are those the Ssw AV8B default textures? They looks to me very photorealistic and pretty!
    Cheers
    Ciao Cortomaltese! Yes, it's a default SSW texture, they did a good job !!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20.jpg   22.jpg   24.jpg  

Zsolt,

Nice Hungarian paint! Remember seeing them coming over to Papa AB for T and Gs when i worked there.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

the B-17 shots are pretty cool..not sure about the missing arms though..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    the B-17 shots are pretty cool..not sure about the missing arms though..lol.
    Took on some heavy flak. Why else would the engineer have that look on his face?

Those B-17 shots revive memories of the suicide missions in "B-17: The Mighty Eigth". A sixpack of Fortresses accompanied by two other sixpacks that did not perticipate in any form of combat because computers could not handle that many true AI planes in 2000. So the only active sixpack is up against three to four waves of Luftwaffle per mission, with each wave composed of four aircraft. Not to mention the flak. Needless to say, my tours of duty were rather short.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Those B-17 shots revive memories of the suicide missions in "B-17: The Mighty Eigth". A sixpack of Fortresses accompanied by two other sixpacks that did not perticipate in any form of combat because computers could not handle that many true AI planes in 2000. So the only active sixpack is up against three to four waves of Luftwaffle per mission, with each wave composed of four aircraft. Not to mention the flak. Needless to say, my tours of duty were rather short.
    I loved that game and took heavy losses as well. I really wish that the WWII warbirds such as the B-17 were TacPacked and re-released. Creating scenery now for targets from back then. I guess you can hope. It's pretty cool flying in formation with 162 other B-17's (A.I.) with the weather and textures we have today in FSX. Plus the work that FTX provides. You get lost in the Sim some times.

I'm sure I've seen a TacPac'ed B17 appear at Allnodes over the last few days

ATB
    DaveB

Having a first try at posting screenshots ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tornado ITA.jpg   Tornado green.jpg   Tornado front view.jpg   Tornado parked.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    I loved that game and took heavy losses as well. I really wish that the WWII warbirds such as the B-17 were TacPacked and re-released. Creating scenery now for targets from back then. I guess you can hope. It's pretty cool flying in formation with 162 other B-17's (A.I.) with the weather and textures we have today in FSX. Plus the work that FTX provides. You get lost in the Sim some times.
    Crew management, one of the best elements in B-17, will always be missing in FSX though.

Those "Get it together, Steve! Those Jerries are just as scared as you!" moments are the actual reason why I bought that sim in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Crew management, one of the best elements in B-17, will always be missing in FSX though.

Those "Get it together, Steve! Those Jerries are just as scared as you!" moments are the actual reason why I bought that sim in the first place.
    Ah, The Mighty Eighth! I never got the game working properly, but yet I liked it! Staring at the screen while those bombers cruised the skies...
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    Having a first try at posting screenshots ...
    You did just fine with your first screenshots.

RD

Thanks, very kind ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-15 stavanger.jpg   tornado rear.jpg   Phantom turkish.jpg   Phantom refuel.jpg  

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Members who have read this thread: 286