A2A P-51 IS HERE!
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A2A P-51 IS HERE!

A2A P-51 IS HERE!

A2A WOP3 P-51 + Accusim

GO GET IT GUYS!

I am downloading now

http://a2asimulations.com/

$49.98 for the bundle, I think you get a discount if you own the previous non accusim A2A P-51.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2011
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Charter Member 2014 Thunderbolt's Avatar
    Yep
    GREETINGS TORSTEN " THUNDERBOLT "

Note, be sure to get Accusim core update 1.3

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/view...p?f=23&t=29829

This applies to P-40 and Spitfire owners too.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the HU. :salute:

Will have to wait until payday though.

I see there's also a new Accusim core update (v1.3) for Spitfire & P40 owners.

Edit: beat me to it

Hmmm.
    Wonder if I could somehow take my FSX system, controllers, TrackIR with me to work tonight...
    Probably not.

The above textures are not part of the official WoP3 P-51D pack. I will upload these in a skin pack in a day or two.

Here are some screenies around Orcas.

Cheers
    TJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master of Disaster
    I'm confused which option do I pick? I have the WOP P51 from a CD installed in FSX; WOP 2 I think. It came with the Zero, Spittie, 109 and P51. Thanks.

Existing P-51 Customers Save

<input id="attrib-13-13" name="id[13][13]" value="13" type="checkbox"><label class="attribsCheckbox" for="attrib-13-13">Yes, I have an A2A P-51 installed on Microsoft FSX now ( -$8.00 )</label>

Add P-51 Accu-Sim Pack

<input id="attrib-14-14" name="id[14][14]" value="14" type="checkbox"><label class="attribsCheckbox" for="attrib-14-14">Save $5.00 with Bundle ( +$19.99 )</label>

Existing P-51 Customers Save

If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Mudmarine, the old Wings of POWER Solo and WWII Fighters P-51 apply.

Scott.

Hey Mud, I think you want both. Might want to double check with one of the A2A folks for sure.

TJ

-edit...what Scott said lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master of Disaster
    Both. Got it! Thanks
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Great news, thanks for the heads up! Does it have droppable/shootable ordinance? Man, so many Mustangs, so little time to enjoy them all.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

At least I got it started....taking off is another matter...I love full realism aircraft!

I got it as a bundle but the P-51 wont show up as installed, only the Accusim part. I see it in my order numbers and history (SIMMARKET) but the download for the -51 is not there. Any suggestions?:mix-smi:

Downloading now, read the manuals at work heh heh!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Heavy, I don't see it on Simmarket as a bundle. The most obvious thing to check is what you paid for it. I'm thinking you have just one of the two parts.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by glennc View Post
    Heavy, I don't see it on Simmarket as a bundle. The most obvious thing to check is what you paid for it. I'm thinking you have just one of the two parts.

Glenn
    Idont think so, its present for me in Simmarket: "BUNDLE OFFER Buy 2 for 19.54€ each (+VAT where applicable)".

Quote Originally Posted by Blade124 View Post
    Mudmarine, the old Wings of POWER Solo and WWII Fighters P-51 apply.

Scott.
    Crg Scott! Next BEAUTY model with Accu!

Next - FW-190 Dora?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hello,
    I've buy the P51 at Simmarket (BUNDLE OFFER Buy 2 for 19.54€ each) but surprise, only the link for the file Accusim P51 !!!
    I've send a ticket at simmarket, just 9mm... yes, just 9mm after, a new mail :

Dear simMarket Customer,
    at simMarket you can now find the missing file link for:
    A2A SIMULATIONS - WOP3 - P-51
    You will find the link to download this file from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom.
    wop3_p51.zip#
    Our apologies for the mishap.

Thank you Simmarket, the team, you're the best :salute:
    I can now install this beauty
    serge.
    Lancool pc-k62 - 2600k 4.2ghz - nh-u12p se2 - MSI p67a-gd80 - MSI gtx580 ocII 1536 - 2* WDvelocy 600gos 6go/s - ram 8gos 1333 - nVidia 3D vision

Thanks to all for the assistance. I just got home and Simmarket sent me the same email. ALL IS GOOD!

H

Well......even though I own ALL the WARBIRDSIM aircraft......I ha to have this one. I love it and give it a 95% grade....the 5% off is for the skins only....they are not very shiny and to me don't "accurately" represent what the Mustang skin should look like. I am hoping that a painter or two will bring this plane to 100% with some "more" accurate skins.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Well......even though I own ALL the WARBIRDSIM aircraft......I ha to have this one. I love it and give it a 95% grade....the 5% off is for the skins only....they are not very shiny and to me don't "accurately" represent what the Mustang skin should look like. I am hoping that a painter or two will bring this plane to 100% with some "more" accurate skins.
    Thanks for the excellent review. 95% is something to be proud of

The skins included are based on WWII or Korean war era aircraft in an active warzone, and as such were very dirty and grimey. These aircraft weren't shiny polished restored chrome effect Mustangs like you see today. Even with this in mind I have been up close to many modern bare metal warbirds (I'm sure you have also) and in many cases shiny is not a word I would use to describe them

I do intend to release some skins over the next few days and a shiny modern warbird look will be on that list.

Short of being able to actually split bullets and dogfight, this is about a good a Stang as I own. I have not had time to play with the systems or start cold n dark but the few flights I have had are exactly what I expected from you guys.
    The only issue I am having is one thats been with FSX from the start and falls into the "then do not do that catagory". Whenever I watch a replay usually of my landings and from the tower view, the plane is sometimes a huge ball of flame. I cannot continue the flight being engulfed in fire/smoke. I have also watched the plane shed parts during replay and become unflyable after the replay. I am guessin I damaged the plane unknowingly and the replay FSX is trying to show it.

looks like the paint kit should be out tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charter Member 2014 Thunderbolt's Avatar
    After the Accusim update of V1.3.1 the Cockpit of Blondie keeps every time cold ??

Or I do a worng thing ?

GREETINGS TORSTEN " THUNDERBOLT "

Members who have read this thread: 283