Hiya Folks, first post here in the forum

I recently purchased Combat Flight Simulator 2, and decided to import all of the default aircraft from my Flight Simulator 2000 CD.

After successfully importing the 11 default aircraft that ships with FS2K, I decided I would also add them to my "QC_Plane.qcb" file (using the utility "JoneSoft CFS Quick Combat Editor") so that the enemies could use them in Quick Combat as well.

A problem that I noticed, ALL of the enemies that are configured to use the FS2K jet engine aircraft ALWAYS start on the ground (B737_400/B777_300/Concorde/Lear45). Right when I start a quick Combat game, they are all hovering near the ground with their landing gear up, and SLOWLY crawling along the ground.

While this looks quite hilarious, it really defeats the purpose of using them in Quick Combat LOL!

All of the other default FS2K aircraft seem to work properly for the AI in a Quick Combat game (Beech_King_Air_350/Bell206b/C182/Extra300/Mooney_Bravo/Schweizr/Sopwith_Camel), and even the jets are actually player-flyable BY MYSELF with no problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help