Greetings all,

I purchased the DX10 fixer right after it went back on sale in the autumn, but wasn't able to install until the holidays. My experience with it has been fantastic! As so many others have said, it's not the "holy grail" of FPS, but my "decent" system (with an admittedly slower CPU) now runs FSX at a very stable 25-30 FPS. I am VERY happy with the results! All that and VC shadows . . . simply awesome. Thank you Steve!

My question is related to the Legacy settings section of the fixer itself and the DX10 Compatible Reflections button specifically. My button is grayed-out, indicating that my related environment textures have been modified. However, I can't find in the manual which actual files it refers to. I don't know that I've ever intentionally modified mine, but not knowing which file(s) it checks, I'm not sure how to correct the issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, my hat is off to Adamski_NZ and those who participated in the DX10 How-To. Having that was indispensable in getting the most out of Steve's Fixer. Thank you SOH DX10 Team!

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Michael