Hi Good People,

Some interesting stuff happening within the Ford Project Team.

Edward and I have been busy and have been creating some very good liveries for the Default Microsoft Curtiss Jenny JN4D aircraft.
This old girl has not been a friendly model for repainters and there is a void of historical,Fact, Fun and Fictional liveries for her.

Edwards, after a lot of research has come up with a bucket of historical aircraft data that we could paint up for the Jenny that would work with the "mirror mapping" and other qwerks in the overall model texture mappings.

Just a couple of liveries we have create are:

Daredevil Lindbergh - a close representation of one of Lindbergh's early aircraft
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lindbergh.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	10325

Another is a Jenny hanging from the roof in a museum - The Fish. I am normally fairly creative but this livery is a real beauty.

Name:	The_Fish.jpg 
Size:	249.4 KB 
ID:	10326

There are over 20 other liveries already painted and you can check them out at the Ford Project - Coming Soon Page - click on any page top banner and you will be taken to the Coming Soon Page or the direct link is:
http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/coming-soon.htm

We are trying to cover a good global use of this girl and give her a burst of life for simmers that enjoy LOW and SLOW flying in the simulators.

There is still several more to be repainted up for this girl - some listed on the Coming Soon Page.

IMPORTANT - These liveries are for the FS2004 Default Curtiss Jenny JN4D aircraft - HOWEVER, I believe that the aircraft ports very easily to FSX and these liveries will work very well in FSX as well (even a little bit richer)

So if your interested in LOW and SLOW flying in your sim (FS2004 or FSX) then there are some pretty good new liveries soon to become available, hopefully early August 2014

One more livery just to demonstrate our global reach for this girl:

Name:	China-AF.jpg 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	10327

That's all for now - hope you enjoy our FREE stuff designed for your simulator entertainment.

Regards
Garry and Edward.