Bonjour,

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 64 bits Family Premium edition and am in the process of reinstalling FSX with all of the functions that I had working with Windows XP.

I had been using the Gadwin printscreen free application with excellent results and would get some full screenshots at the click of the selected button while flying in FSX.

I have now downloaded the latest Gadwin version (4.7) which is compatible with Windows 7 and can take screenshots of most anything SAVE for when FSX is open and running. Any click of the selected button will only give me a screenshot of the blackscreen seen when the program is loading prior to opening. I have sought advice at Gadwin but failed to get any answer yet...

Can anybody help me on solving this problem (if there is indeed a solution to it) ?

If not, could any of you suggest a program (freeware or payware) which would be as easy to use as Gadwin was that would be compatible with Windows 7 and be able to take screenshots of FSX while it is running ???

Thank you kindly in advance for your help.

Fleurdelys