Nice run Vicious but your aircraft is not a legal aircraft for the RTWR race for two reasons. One it is a prototype which automatically disqualifies it from the race (RTWR). see rule quote below. Two it is a Pilatus PC-21 and was not legal in 2007 and 2008 it may actually be legal if they finally have 10 examples in service. I looked over the rules as Reggie reposted them but I could not find anything about Aircraft eligibility for this race. I thought it was posted in the forums prior to the crash that aircraft had to meet the RTWR rules requirements so if I am wrong someone can feel free to correct me.

BTW this is just practice Rules Digestion for the race. :d

Quote Originally Posted by RTWR_Home Notams
AIRCRAFT TYPES NOT ELIGIBLE IN 2007

The F2G (Goodyear's last version of the F4U Corsair).
Ten were put in service, but those were in testing at Patuxent NAS and found deficient in handling--and decommissioned within two years. Its fame lies in low-level circuit racing.)

Fw 190-D11 and Ta 152C.
The D-11 is labeled as a prototype by Shockwave in their documentation. Apparently 7-13 were built (Shockwave says 7) but we don't know much for sure here--this being a late-war on-the-fly aircraft. The TA 152C is a prototype. (The Fw 190-D9, Fw 190-D13, and the Ta 152H are fine.)

Pilatus PC-21
There are not yet 10 examples in active service.
Quote Originally Posted by RTWR_Home Official Rules
iii. Aircraft Requirements.

a) General.

Aircraft must meet all of the following requirements to be eligible for use in the race.

They must be either:
  • Piston-powered fixed-wing aircraft.
  • Turboprop-powered, fixed-wing aircraft of two engines or fewer.
  • Rotorcraft.
In addition at least 10 real-life flying examples of the model, type, and specific version of the simulated aircraft must have been produced and put into service.

Finally, the flight simulator model must have been designed for use in FS2002, FS2004 or FSX, and have been openly available to the general public, either as a commercial product or as freeware, at least two weeks before the race.