I have been everywhere trying to find Turbo Boost, except one area, the very very very far right lower side of the known Galaxy or star systems... Its the only other Split system I havent been too.

The option is in the bonus pack from the updates, so its 'game' (non cheat). I hunted for it on Google (its exact location), and also at Egosoft, and everyone talks about it, not but one says where its at.

They complain alot about it too. Too much E-cells to run it, drains the shields, etc, etc, etc. Some are changing its configs in the code access (never did figure that out, working the scripts on things). Plus that would be cheating, which for once I am trying not to do.

I have Slip Stream drive in there, which is similar, but its 62 Million credits. ???~!#$($*

arrgh... I need speed... I need SPEED!

I guess, the next thing to do is start finding all the jump gates to get me to the last Split sector to the far right on the map and see if its there, and in the mean time, rake in as much funds as possible.

SIXTY TWO MILLION????? LOLOL....

Maybe it wouldnt be cheating if I 'created' my own Slip Stream drive. I wouldnt be cheating, in essence, as I would be a 'inventor' in that era/local of the Universe. Right? :S