I am working on a custom waterclass for Pearl Harbour and I would dearly like to have some good Battleships to anchor in the harbour for colour comparison and testing. Can someone please share the best CFS2 US Battleship models you can? I know there are some superior models floating about and I really would like to have them available to us ....the old PHP 1 project ships were good in their day but I really hope we can liberate some newer models for this important location. Thanks for any help on this. Much appreciated. The excellent new PHP2 deserves a good fleet.

And, the older set, phpships.zip is not downloading from simaviation any more and that appears to be the only place it exists as it has gone from our library here. The only US Battleship I can locate is the VN Mass. I had thought there was an updated Arizona about but no joy so far. I dont plam Uzio for not making them

The original PHP ship set included:

Tennessee class BB - USS California, USS Tennessee Pennsylvania class BB- USS Arizona, USS Pennsylvania Nevada class BB - USS Nevada, USS Oklahoma Colorado class BB- USS Maryland, USS West Virginia Omaha class CL- USS Raleigh, USS Detroit Brooklyn class CL - USS Honolulu, USS Phoenix St. Louis class CL - USS Helena, USS St. Louis Florida class BB- Target ship USS Utah

we can suppliment with the DDs and CAs and CLs that Usio did make, and the great support ships and harbour service vessels that Sully has made and the merchants that Colin and others have created..pluse the great subs that Tango Romeo has made and good PBYs and planes for the airflelds...but the Battleships are sorely needed.

Ships are a special aspect of the Navy ...even of Naval air, you live on the, they are your home, and your identity...with few exceptions, you dd not crew LIVE on planes. And the ships of this historic time were special in addition, and remained so as long as they were in service after.... even if we could update the VN ships with new deck textures and improvements that could suffice..but i have heard that there are better BBs about and just hope to get them into our library so we can have them in the sim.

chart of ship anchorages December 7