Always liked the idea of setting up my own Pylon Racing course in FSX so I knocked up some FSX native pylons using 3DC Canvas and with help from Paul Gausden placed them on 2 nearby airfields in Cornwall England (Perranporth and Truro) and Voila... using FS Recorder and a nice collection of Freeware and payware aircaft that I have.... I've been able to enjoy some intersting races by using the play as traffic option that FS recorder provides. below are some pics of the set up and some of the aircaft I've enjoyed using. I'm afraid I dont have time to test this in different setups and package it all up... but am willing to supply my course and the MDL etc that i used so other courses can be created by anyone interested. Post here if interested and we'll see if we can establish some means of getting the files needed to you. The Airfields have been enhanced by some of Alfs Airfield freeware enhancements from Simviation and to run the course I usually set the weather to cold Fronts(starting at Perranporth) which usually means the take off is East to West ready for an immediate start round pylon 1. 3 laps is usual then home in time for Tea and cake .

Matt Ivey

<HTTP: href="http://www.atomic-album.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" p <>