Yep, decided that game is just not worth the time. I'm enjoying cfs2 and il-2 so much they're taking up all my combat flight simming freetime.

I reckon cfs2 is the most fun, and definitely has the most powerful mb tool, the il-2 mb is ok but limited, the cfs3 one was 'orrible - impossible to understand and only good for time wasting and putting ships on beaches or fields.

I like il-2 when I'm wearing my serious hat, but after a few missions when I keep getting flamed or can't catch any enemy planes up I usually revert to cfs2 again to build up my confidence again!!

A question to you old hands; I'm starting to clogg in aircraft (92 now), I'm NOT taking cfs2 to Europe, Africa or Russia but I'm seriously thinking of dividing the war with Japan into 2 installs; 1. true pacific (USAAC/AF, USN, USMC, IJN, IJAAF, RAAF/RNZAF & RN) and 2. S E Asia/CBI (RAF/CW, AVG, USAAF, IJAAF).

I've never done this before with any game so can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial on how its done please. I'd need to use the mb for both of course.

thanks.