Would anyone who knows XLM coding be willing to take one a "wee small" project for me? I need an XLM gauge that calls up a sound at a given air speed. I want to add the whistling sounds heard from the gun barrels/ports to some sound packs....and there is no way to do it via the sound pack and get the result I want.

Basically, at X KIAS and above, the gauge calls up a sound file from the SOUND folder and players it. Once KIAS drops back below X, the sound is shut off.

I need it to be XLM so that I can adjust the KIAS and sound file called for various planes. The initial application will be for Akemi's CA-13 Boomerang, but this gauge would be useful for a lot of aircraft.

I know it is possible for an XLM gauge to call up and play a sound....I have a couple in my gauge folder that call up canon/machine gun sounds when various triggers are activated (Afterburner/Reheat is one of them). I don't have the know how to modify the gauge to suit my needs....and the usage of that gauge is restricted. So, I need a gauge that is freeware and that can be modified for various applications (the programmer of said gauge would be given full credit for the creation of said gauge each time a variation of it is included in a package).

I have read through much of the Panel SDK and still have no clue how to write XLM code.

OBIO