A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Ships Add-Ons

Description: Maxstuka SHIPS IMPROVEMENTSIt is the attempt to add improvements and arrangements in some ships to get more functionality in CFS2. There is a difference between exact values and gameplay as the theory vs the practice.Many times the real values put in CFS2 not work as expected. I have tested many times starting and leave the game to insane levels to calibrate this, winning playability, this is the key to extend the emotion and simulation.First I renamed all this models with the best way to evade the mdlnames file,and following the form of Microsoft names each object. So when you add this ships are managed perfect, avoiding having to write every time you add a ships.I ordered all for classes and next by name or age.I studied I identified each model to rename in their respective class.Maxstuka_ship_improvements_part 4 contain:1 HIJMS Kumano class2 HIJMS Taiho class3 USS Northampton class4 USS Pensacola class5 USS Essex class II6 USS Yorktown Enterprise 1944 class7 USS Brooklyn class II8 USS Liberty class9 USS Casablanca class10 USS Independence Class11 USS New Mexico class12 RMS Conte di Cavour class13 RMS Andrea Doria class14 RMS Trento class15 HMS King George V class16 HMS Hood battlecruiser17 HMS Merchant Cargo18 HMS Merchant Collier19 HMS Merchant Tanker20 KMS Graf Zeppelin class21 KMS Deutschland classUpgrades:17 USS Atlanta (New hull texture)18 USS New Orleans (New hull texture)For credits and more see Readme!. EnjoyUSS New mexico added (20/07/2020)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Maxstuka_ship_improvements_part 4.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.