OK, I'm not a tech whiz but having just installed the Carenado S330-360 aircraft I'm at a loss for what to do next. They both have an auto-installer and both were pointed to FSX. From what I can see the installation completed properly (at least the auto-install said it did) and now when calling the aircraft up for flight all I get is a "flight model not displayed" in a dialog box. The model folder for the 330 has around a dozen or so models listed but none of them in a model file specific to that model - they are just listed in a generic "model" folder. I've never seen an arrangement like this before. Not only that - Carenado has apparently done something new with these aircraft in that there is no documentation listed in the "Carenado" file in the root FSX folder relating to the aircraft as a whole. There are checklists there, there are documents relating to various navigational aids that are in the instrument panels - but nothing like an overview of the instrument panel, for instance. I can't ask for my money back, I feel like Carenado's left me dead in the water on this one. No explanation given for why the flight model would not show up, even after the auto-installer did its thing. What on earth does one have to do to decipher this stuff so the aircraft will show up on the screen?