Ants Aussie Airports Version 1.00

Thread: Ants Aussie Airports Version 1.00

Threaded View

Ants Aussie Airports Version 1.00

Hey guys

A couple of months ago I posted some scenery for Palmers Island YPLI. Well, I didn't like having anywhere interesting to fly to so I've added Evans Head YEVD.

I've put both of these together into Ants Aussie Airports for MSFS version 1.00. Old hands may remember I did a number of airports for FSX. I don't think I will do as many for MSFS. The new sim requires much more detailed airports to fully do it justice and simply converting the old ones to MSFS is not going to be good enough, quality wise, in most cases. I hope to do some of the other local airports though as I have some good source photos for them.

Anyway, here's the first version of Ants Aussie Airports for MSFS which includes YPLI and YEVD:

http://antsairplanes.com/downloads/A...FS2020V100.zip (52mb)

or go to my website and you can find the download there www.antsairplanes.com

I recommend anyone who downloaded the earlier version of Palmers Island to remove it before installing the new version. A few file changes in the new version. The new version of Palmers Island also fixed a couple of issues I had with the old one, I found out how to work the lawn mower, I used a trick to make the cones stay visible for longer so they don't pop into view, I made a custom windsock (like the one actually at the airfield) and added a custom airport file so it should appear on the world map as a custom airport now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YEVD01.jpg   YEVD02.jpg   YEVD03.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0