Figure'd Burma gets a bit overlooked for WW2 scenery

An important airfield near the then border between India and Burma (now the state of Bangladesh) for offensive and transport missions during the Burma campaign, Although primarily an RAF airfield, it was used extensivly by the USAAF aswell

The airfield is found in the Bangladesh country section under its modern name "Shah Amanat Intl"

The P47's are the old Alphasim model converted to scenery object by Fulbert with a skin by Revev.

A big thanks to Tako_Kichi for letting my convert his USAAF Veh library from FSX to FS9, they work really well and had no problems converting them

Some objects by Ted Andrews and Wolfi, which you should have already installed if you have some of my other scenerys

Ive also made up a simple traffic file for Michael Pearson's C47 AI, you'l need to download and install "jai_c-47.zip"
from Avsim

I also started repainting John Young's B24 Lib in RAF SEA marking's but im not a repainter and i was'nt happy with the end result, if anyone whats to have a go, there's about 16 parking spots and a traffic file ready to go

I would have retro'd Cox's Bazar which was also an important airfield and a few miles down the coast but i could find no info on layout. if anyone has any info, i can do a quick and dirty :-)