Hi i have installed cfs3 recently a 2 bob mods (2 different folders) and would like to know is there any way to make the keyboard controls playable or enable mouse for flight control - the controls for CFS1 and CFS2 are great and i would like to be able to have a similar setup for CFS3 as i dont really like using joysticks if i dont have to - especially as i really like just casually playing flight sims, also joysticks tend to cause me pain in my hand there are keyboard controls for cfs3 i know but they are impossible to control aircraft with - especially the elevator which does not at the least have some kind of centring like the trim does - but even that makes for a strange way to fly. ts like i am trying to steer a spaceship in elite or something but with with to little reverse thrust control i swithc on auto trim but it does very little to change the problem and even i select the easy flight model, still the aircraft has no fine keyboard control. if there is no other option, i will have to relent and use a joystick sigh