FSX Gold Accelerated:
This FSX build is 5 years going on a Jetline Systems PC. On Wednesday, flew an Hour in the A2A P-47 and another hour+ in the Flight Replicas P-40. Was a Wonderful day of Warbird Flying! Closed FSX to go about my daily chores. Came back that evening to get some time in the A2A P-51 and the Elevator control kept moving the stick Full-Forward un-commanded. On Takeoff roll it would put the Fighter right on its nose. I checked all of my Thrustmaster Stick, Throttle and Pedals settings and recalibrated everything. Nothing out of whack. But the Elevator still would twitch to Stick Full Forward/Elevator full down. No Autopilot engagement or Control Lock involved. I changed Aircraft to the GAS Stearman. Same Problem there. Changed to the Aeroplane Heaven Hurricane. Same Problem. I tried re-booting the computer. Now by this time, the Elevator was full down and unresponsive to any and all control inputs. Aileron and Rudder work fine..... Elevator completely unresponsive, Full Down/Stick Full Forward. I pulled the plugs on the external controllers and even the keyboard controls will not overcome the Full Down Elevator. Like that on every airplane I tried in my collection. Something must have gotten changed somewhere to cause this failure and it is beyond me. Anyone have any ideas?? I want to avoid losing everything here if I can. Appreciate any help, and Thanks in Advance.