Hi Guys.

So after talking to my managers and experimenting with the sim for 6 months or more the decision was made to invest in the cfs3 upgrade.
I'm committed to finishing the Aeronca and Ford tri motor for p3d and fsx, so as soon as those are finished I will start on the rebuild.

Some assets of cfs3 will remain as they are still pretty good but most if not all models in the game will be replaced, and land class and sky environment will be upgraded.

Right now I have a few people researching what has been done to the sim so we can look at that and if we can improve on it. If not we will put links to that upgrade on the cr1 site or ask for permission to host it on our site as part of the up grade or just simply buy out the developer on that one thing and then use it, but it has to be top shelf for me to do that.

I will say more as we get into the build and I will post news often once the project starts. That will be the day after the Ford Tri-Motor release for 3PD.

So to fund this development, I will release the elements like planes for p3d and fsx as well as cfs3 and they will be at those sims level, like my Tri-Motor. Bigger things for cfs3 like the land class upgrade will be put up for low cost to you.

It will take some doing but if I can generate a small community for this sim then I will just stay in it and add more and more as time goes on.

Right now It runs perfectly in WINDOWSX and I'm doing shaders and experimenting with the environment to see what water looks best.

If you have suggestions pm me if you like.

Thanks!!