I finally did it and bought a state of the art machine to replace my 12 years old one. It means a lot of re-installing. As I haven't got a clue what I currently have installed concerning ground textures, water textures and clouds, it will be a challenge to get it as good looking as it currently is........ (well at least according my opinion)

Like with all my previous installs I will try to keep it as clean as possible. But like all previous times, I'm sure I will fail I could of course copy large parts of my previous installs, but as said I what to keep it cleaner than it currently is.......

The four basic CDs will create me a vanilla copy. which is will use to create a copy which will be Golden Wings 3 and a second copy which will become Silver Wings....................

Than I go through my library of scenery textures to find out what really want to re-install. I guess it will be a lot if Gary Burns, Ian Elliot's and Cees Donker's, stuff, with of course West Malling by Bill Womack, which comes with the Real Air Spitfire........... I have to look what I have on the German side. Werneuchen and Westeland-Sylt will be there fore sure.

Aircraft will be quite a challenge. There is already far more available (and interesting) than I can fly during one life time............

Any useful suggestions?

Cheers,
Huub