Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
Hello!! Sorry but I don't fully understand what do you mean , will it be already Tackpack / vACMI suitable leaving only the user to choice
wich of the two to use or will the user make it suitable to one of them? Thank you
The aircraft won't come with "signatures" or files for either live-weapon option ( Tackpack or vACMI ), but all station points required will be included in the model, so users can decide which of the live-weapons options they would like to adapt the aircraft to use - the attach points for weapons have to be coded into the model for Tacpack to work properly. For those who aren't bothered about live-weapons, there will be an MFD screen option that will allow them to select the visibility of stores on the aircraft, via custom-coded visibility conditions built into the model. So, if you want extra fuel tanks and air-to-air weapons, you'd select them in the MFD display and they'll then appear on the relevant stations. Doing it this way seemed to be the only way of giving all users all options when it comes to ordnance.

I should note that the avionics will not support TacPack weapons targeting or similar - I don't have the coding skills for multiple function displays to that extent, and it's beyond the mid-level user target market I'm hoping to appeal to. VRS have got that covered.