Morning Folks;

I've been having a lot of problems with my mission builders lately, mostly with re-skinned planes. I'm trying out a fresh install from the original discs.

I used to be able to have several texture folders in an aircraft and all showed up in mission builder and worked fine. Now, most of those installs I've just given up on. It became impossible to even add a basic plane with only the original texture.

The install I'm trying out now is at least allowing me to add aircraft. For each skin I'm making a new aircraft folder. F4F3_WILDCAT, F4F3_WILDCAT A, and so on. So far this is working and all aircraft show up. My problem is when I try looking behind me with the "Hat Button". When I try to look back, the sim crashes to the desk top, with a cfs2 has stopped working message. This is not only happening in MB, but also in free fight and everywhere else. The stock planes are fine. I'm using The B24 Guy's overhauled planes. The F4F3 and 5 others copied from it all work fine. I'm having the problem with the SDB2 and TBD1. Even the basic overhauled planes will stop working when I try to look to the rear. They all show up (SDB2, SDB2 A, etc) and work fine until I try the rear view.

Can you tell me how to fix this? I could live without the rear view.

I've always loved The B24 Guy's work. I'm using Uncle Tgt's textures. Nothing but the finest from those fellas!

I have campaigns installed from some of the greats here and all work perfectly. I don't mess with those. my joystick, peddles, flight quad, are all set up the same way for all installs. I am going to compare the CFS2 config files once again, just in case I missed something.

I wish I could have just said my "Hat Button" don't work! Sorry for the long story.

Thanks, cheers .... Rick