well im nervous sayin this,but ive taken the plunge and bought an oculus rift and a third sensor.ive been interrested in it since they first started talkin about the VR thing way back,i can finally afford one and got the amazon price.ive been watching tons of youtube videos on it and i think ill be fine,a bit disappointed to read that carenado planes still struggle with it somehow.should be here saturday,to hell with nascar this weekend,ill be messing with the new setup!!..lol.

please dont rage on me to much about what a mistake im makin,(looks at Bjorn ,,jokin man)it will most likely be a long learning curve for me,i used to be "sharp as a tack" as they would say about me,but im more like a dumb stump now.i think it was two fold,the 15 hour surgery (dad always corrects me saying it was 19 hours)they told me before hand i would basically be dead and just on life support during the procedure,and they had 4 probes drilled into my brain to stimulate it,the man that did that part told me id deffinantly have short term memory loss,and he was right.but i was on 10-325 norco for close to 18 years,and it messed with my thought process too.

and see?..why'd i type all that and why in hell am i going to post it anyway??..weird i tell ya weird