I am getting close to re-releasing my scenery which has been revamped to eliminate the texture problems. There have also been several additions:

1) All boats sitting on the ground near the Docks have been placed on Trailers
2) The School building has been added
3) All grass has been redone and recompiled using material settings supplied by Gordon (********), Thanks Gordon!
4) All Scenery Objects and their related textures are now located within the Tangier Island Scenery folder, eliminating the missing textures problem
5) A more visible road system has been added
6) Ambient Sounds have been added (Gulls and Wave sounds), My thanks to Bjoern, tgycgijoes and Dimus for their suggestions on how to proceed. Additional thanks to Dimus for troubleshooting the related files and spotting a glaring mistake in one of the Controller Files that got the sounds working completely.

Tangier Island does not have any nightime operations. As such my initial release was geared to that (no night textures, no rwy lights, etc.). However. . . .this is a Sim, not real world and so should I leave it that way, or include those items left out in the original release?

I will read your comments, if any, and then proceed with making the necessary changes, then I'll look for a few Beta Testers to give it a go and be certain this release doesn't fall flat like the last one did, lol. Actually the original release got about 100 downloads before I pulled it, but you never know how many of those were trashed and how many actually kept it and made their own adjustments.