WWII Morotai (con't)

Thread: WWII Morotai (con't)

Threaded View

SOH-CM-2018

WWII Morotai (con't)

Hi all,

I am getting closer. Research is ongoing which necessitates moving things around and rethinking as I find new photographs. But I want to share some screenshots (not edited) as things stand now.

I am continuing to paint AI. Currently working on RAAF B-24s of 24 and 21 Squadrons. I am searching for actual aircraft codes but only found a few in pictures. B-24s of 5th BG of 13th AAF also need to be done.

Here are some screenshots:

This is a view of the US 155th Station Hospital looking west with Halmahera on the horizon. FreeMesh Asia is used for terrain.

View of airfields looking west. Wama is on the left and Pitoe is on the right. Airdrome was moved about 2 miles to the east (toward viewer) to better match reality. Wama hardstands were also increased in number to reflect changed conditions for RAAF 22 Squadron accommodation.

Tank farm, dock and bivouac area on shore looking west with Halmahera in background.

Keep looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2018-feb-13-004.jpg   -2018-feb-13-003.jpg   -2018-feb-13-005.jpg   2ERS00789.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0