Here is a quoted post from OzX:

"Hi all,

Some of you may or may not know of Vertigo Studios?! For quite a while they were creating some incredible aircraft for FSX (and had a few rippers in the works).

A while back things weren't looking too good and as far as I know, the studio pretty much closed down. It's been a while since I swung past the Vertigo Studios Website (http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/). For a while now it has been in maintenance mode, but it is back up and running now with a slight revamp by the looks of it, they now have their own online store.

I noticed that there was a 30% off sale for Halloween but it appears that has ended, still, it looks like their whole range is on sale, so if FSX is your sim of choice feel free to head over and check out their online store, you just might find yourself a new aircraft for your hangar! Not to mention I think they need as much support as possible if they are getting back up and running with development.

With the emergence of P3D it is unfortunate that the range isn't available to that market... Maybe it's in the works, I don't know..."

Good to see they are back up and running with a new website.

Cheers,