Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post
If anyone's interested I've made the ordnance selectable via payload and added back the belly tank, selectable or deletable via fuel. When you do this the model sags on the undercarriage struts at least. Whether the flight model is affected I don't know. Perhaps best to add when all other mods to the model have been made.

The ordnance is one model part in MCX but if the source .mdl files for the pylons, rocket rails, rockets and bombs are available separately they can be made selectable separately too (I'm not competent to split up a single model part).

Finally, is there a paint kit available from which I can make bump maps?

DaveQ
Dave,

Thanks, I am still working on a few things, droppable tank is one of the items I added back in 2014 I think. It will be available in the release.

The bombs/rockets can be easily changed to separately addressable parts if desired, mounts separated. I will add custom XML for gauge addressing, and include the names of the model parts so they can be easily addressed in other ways.

RE: Paint kit: hopefully a painter can answer this one; I do not know. The exterior is mainly covered on two textures; f8ffuse and f8fwings.