Hi Rami,

There are some gliders here at SOH.

DFS_230_Glider_pack

Apparently, they do not have panels.

They have a HS126-1 set as the 'payload'. They need to be towed by JU52's.

I do not know how to set this out, but I am sure someone does.

Cheers,

Stuart

Il y a quelques années j'avais créé pour mon usage personnel la mission de la prise du fort d'Eben Emael elle n'était pas parfaite car en effet il est difficile de reconstituer le fort à son emplacement historique mais le résultat était satisfaisant. Hélas la mission a disparue de mon ordinateur mais je pourrais la refaire.

Pour le planeur: aucun probléme. Le DFS230 existe et est utilisable. Il est facile de l'accrocher à un JU52 et lorsque l'on est en vue de la cible on change de monture en passant du pilotage du Ju52, à celui du DFS230; (La vallée de la Meuse est un ancien scenery pour FS2002)

A few years ago I had created for my personal use the mission of taking the fort of Eben Emael it was not perfect because indeed it is difficult to reconstitute the fort to its historical location but the result was satisfactory. Alas the mission disappeared from my computer but I could do it again.

For the glide: No problem. The DFS230 is available and can be used. It is easy to hang it on a JU52 and when you are in sight of the target, you change your mounting from the pilot of the Ju52 to the DFS230; (The valley of the Meuse is a former scenery for FS2002)

Dombral and Baldy,

I really appreciate all of the work that you and Baldy have done (along with UncleTgt) to modify these original aircraft for the purposes of what we want to do. It will be nice to bring this to fruition.
Dombral et Baldy,

J'apprécie tout le travail que vous et Baldy ont fait (avec UncleTgt) pour modifier ces avions originaux aux fins de ce que nous voulons faire.
Ce sera bien de faire avancer.