Hello everyone, and thank you for having me admitted to the forum :-)

This summer I re-discovered a passion for combat flight simulation, in fact never died down, in fact I used to fly in CFS3 more than ten years ago ....

I still had the original disks, and I launched the installation, but not directly on my Windows 10 laptop ...

I used a VirtualBox installed with XP, this allows me to have multiple installations at the same time without risking trouble on the pc .... if it does not work I can cancel the VirtualBox and try again without problems.... ;-)
In this way, starting from a setup "vanilla" I have the possibility to clone the VB and proceed with the various "expansion pack".
For now I have installed "Korean Skies" and "Battle of Britain" and I intend to continue with "ETO", "MAW" and "PTO Rising sun / Solomon Island", when I have time .......
And I will keep one VB to try out the various mods and the planes I downloaded....in fact in one of my old HD I found about 2.5 GB of material dowloaded from various sites which now no longer exist.... :-(

A lot of planes from AvHistory, Groundcrew and so on....

Ah...I was forgetting....I'm a young Italian boy 52 years old, so excuse me for my bad English........

Ciao !!