Help with a cannons of bf109E

Thread: Help with a cannons of bf109E

Help with a cannons of bf109E

Bf109E-4.zip

Hi people I need help with bf1094 of IS4G for a aircraft improvements part 3

I adjunt a model, please check the cannon line fire, I need a correction on it, cannon are displasament.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eee.png  

The real Bf109 had cannons and guns off set like that as there gunsight was not on the center line of the aircraft
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    The real Bf109 had cannons and guns off set like that as there gunsight was not on the center line of the aircraft
    Aeroplane Heavent bf109E has the cannons with more perfect fire line. I think that the is4g need a correction fire line.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Hi, I re adapted the AH bf109e cannons to IS4G models, now another question, this IS4G models are old, and has not light can you try to add light in the model, or it is difficult?.I do not know if the light can be added using a hexa line or in .air line. Need help for it. is the only to finish this models.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxstuka View Post
    Hi, I re adapted the AH bf109e cannons to IS4G models, now another question, this IS4G models are old, and has not light can you try to add light in the model, or it is difficult?.I do not know if the light can be added using a hexa line or in .air line. Need help for it. is the only to finish this models.
    Max,

Are you referring to the cockpit lights or out side navigation. CFS2 doesn't have the light map like FS2002. So its not possible to ad lights that shine on the ground. But we can add a cockpit light in the aircraft.CFG file. I think we could also ad navigation lights but who needs those on a war plane.

Give me a little more detail and we'll see what can be done.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    Max,

Are you referring to the cockpit lights or out side navigation. CFS2 doesn't have the light map like FS2002. So its not possible to ad lights that shine on the ground. But we can add a cockpit light in the aircraft.CFG file. I think we could also ad navigation lights but who needs those on a war plane.

Give me a little more detail and we'll see what can be done.
    I adjunt a bf109E, look 1° message of the thread, this model has not light in the virtual cockpit

Max,

Do you have ACM (Aircraft Container Manager)? If you do you can find the correct location in the aircraft.cfg to add it.

or

[LIGHTS]
    panel=0.00, 0.35, -0.80, fx_vclight

add this to the aircraft.cfg then adjust it till it looks right to you. Measurements are in meters.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    Max,

Do you have ACM (Aircraft Container Manager)? If you do you can find the correct location in the aircraft.cfg to add it.

or

[LIGHTS]

add this to the aircraft.cfg then adjust it till it looks right to you. Measurements are in meters.
    The model has lights in aircraft.cfg, but I do not see the light in game, I think that the model has not light, and need a hexa line in .mdl, check the model adjunt of the thread.

No no no.... VC light is done by fx_vclight. If you don't see a light in the VC than means the fx_vclight is not set right. You need to move the fx_vclight to the cockpit.

[LIGHTS]
    //Lateral (m), vertical (m), longitudinal (m)

Allen, I've tried it as well. Not sure what is different about this model. Maybe its the textures? I'm not sure.

Link to said model would be helpfull...

From aircraft.cfg....

[Views]
    eyepoint=-1.9,0.180000,2.23
    //CFS2 LONG, LAT, VERT distance (feet) from reference datum

eyepoint calculations for VC light
    --------------------------------
    Longitude: -1.9 x 0.3048 + 0.3 = -0.279 (or -0.28)
    Lateral: 0.18 x 0.3048 = 0.055 (or use 0)
    Vertical: 2.23 x 0.3048 - 0.3 = 0.38

Note: Moved Longitude forward 0.3 and vertical down 0.3 from original eyepoint.

[LIGHTS]
    panel=0.00, 0.38, -0.28, fx_vclight
    //CFS2 LAT, VERT, LONG distance (meters) from reference datum

The above [LIGHTS] section should work for the VC.

Quote Originally Posted by Oglivie View Post
    From aircraft.cfg....

[Views]
    eyepoint=-1.9,0.180000,2.23
    //CFS2 LONG, LAT, VERT distance (feet) from reference datum

eyepoint calculations for VC light
    --------------------------------
    Longitude: -1.9 x 0.3048 + 0.3 = -0.279 (or -0.28)
    Lateral: 0.18 x 0.3048 = 0.055 (or use 0)
    Vertical: 2.23 x 0.3048 - 0.3 = 0.38

Note: Moved Longitude forward 0.3 and vertical down 0.3 from original eyepoint.

[LIGHTS]
    //CFS2 LAT, VERT, LONG distance (meters) from reference datum

The above [LIGHTS] section should work for the VC.
    I add

but model not show light, paul rebufat bf109 has the same problem, has not light

I add

but model not show light, paul rebufat bf109 has the same problem, has not light
    I think it must be the model file then. However, at this time I do not know how, or if there is a way to fix the model for the VC light. If I find out how to fix it I will post a solution at a later time. I have models installed also that do not have VC lights.

I add

Hi Max,

This model is a Fs 98 *.mdl. It was made with Ver 1.0 of Flightsim Design Studio.
    With that said, these models will not show vclight.
    It needs a material to apply the "light" on to and these older models do not give that option.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dvslats View Post
    Hi Max,

This model is a Fs 98 *.mdl. It was made with Ver 1.0 of Flightsim Design Studio.
    With that said, these models will not show vclight.
    It needs a material to apply the "light" on to and these older models do not give that option.

Dave
    there are a exelent models with this problem, using hexadesimal to add a line in mdl?.

there are a exelent models with this problem, using hexadesimal to add a line in mdl?.
    No can do. The models created with the older design progams as stated by Dvslats do not support VC light. The only thing that can be changed with hex editing is the RGB color of the material and the Alpha channel (transparency). I was trying to find a way to adjust the emmisive material property of the $vpanel bitmap to brighten the gauges, but I cannot find a way to do it. The old model files do not appear to support the four material properties: diffuse, ambient, specular and emmisive either.

Members who have read this thread: 0