A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Other

Description: Gmax source developed for FS9

Includes AC680s, AT11, Avia 57, D18S (Wheels, Floats, Amphib), de Havilland dhc7 - Dash 7, DH-80A, F7F-1/3/3N, Lockheed Harpoon, Ventura, Lodestar, Mallard G-73, Spartan, Grumman Tracker/Tracer/Trader, XP47J

NOTICE: By downloading this file you are hereby acknowledging agreement to properly credit the original designer should you release any reworks and/or paint-ups of these files. In addition, you agree not to sell, package for sale, and/or distribute these files, or alterations thereof, for profit. These source files may NOT be uploaded to any other web site without the permission of the author(s).

From Milton Shupe,

I grant permissions for my gmax source to be used to enhance any simulation and I am happy to make a contribution as long as the following caveats are understood and adhered to:

You may use the gmax source for reference, parts, or you may improve on it and release it as freeware as long as there is free access to the freeware (i.e. no membership fees required to get to it). You must mention in credits that the original source copyright belongs to Milton Shupe and that I give permission for its use, modifications, and redistribution. (This hopefully keeps hundreds of people from writing to alert me. :-). The original source may not be redistributed.

If you choose to re-release the model with your modifications, you may not use any other part of the originally released MSFS model package or panels, gauges, sounds, textures, or flight model (.air file and aircraft.cfg). These items are copyrighted by other individuals, not me.

That means that after your mods, you must provide your own gauges, textures, sounds and flight model.

Have fun!
Milton Shupe

mshupe614@hotmail.com

Milton Shupe

April 2016

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Milton Shupe Gmax Source
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.